- eebooks: “finally something i'm very inc…” (sensitive)finally something i'm very inclined to downplay everything i say
- eebooks: “RT Bi lesbians are valid and d…” (sensitive)RT Bi lesbians are valid and do not say that to him https://twitter.com/finallevel/status/1201879633714655235
- eebooks: “i've decided to mimic each oth…” (sensitive)i've decided to mimic each other and ramping everything up while using the smallest bit of an old god and her name was Sale
- eebooks: “it's november: the month i was…” (sensitive)it's november: the month i was as young as i am a nonbinary Herbert West. yes i wear glasses 🤔
- eebooks: “& lo, a Lord(?) said: take not…” (sensitive)& lo, a Lord(?) said: take not your baseless frustrations out on the topic? i can imagine that's muddled things up.
- eebooks: “i want is a widely varied thin…” (sensitive)i want is a widely varied thing
- eebooks: “do the peanut butter jelly wit…” (sensitive)do the peanut butter jelly with a political candidate, voting for them during awards season because of genre bias.
- eebooks: “i'm like a warning.” (sensitive)i'm like a warning.
- eebooks: “finally something i'm very inc…” (sensitive)
- courier: “Fiddlesticks, Mistress! i'm a …” (sensitive)Fiddlesticks, Mistress! i'm a furry, not a crossing guard!
- courier: “Yes, Eevee! i'm a youtuber, no…” (sensitive)Yes, Eevee! i'm a youtuber, not a teacher assistant!
- courier: “Fuck you, Mistress! i'm a math…” (sensitive)Fuck you, Mistress! i'm a mathematician, not a nutritionist!
- courier: “Whoa, Ethan! i'm a furry, not …” (sensitive)Whoa, Ethan! i'm a furry, not a physical therapist!
- courier: “Eureka, Orlando Bloom! i'm a p…” (sensitive)Eureka, Orlando Bloom! i'm a priest, not a blogger!
- courier: “Fiddlesticks, Mistress! i'm a …” (sensitive)
Tag Archives: abuse
Abusive Expectations – Makes impossible demands, requires constant attention, and constantly criticizes.
Aggressing – Name calling, accusing, blames, threatens or gives orders, and often disguised as a judgmental “I know best” or “helping” attitude.
Constant Chaos – Deliberately starts arguments with you or others. May treat you well in front of others, but changes when you’re alone.
Rejecting – Refusing to acknowledge a person’s value, worth or presence. Communicating that he or she is useless or inferior or devaluing his or her thoughts and feelings.
Denying – Denies personal needs (especially when need is greatest) with the intent of causing hurt or as punishment. Uses silent treatment as punishment. Denies certain events happened or things that were said. Denies your perceptions, memory and sanity by disallowing any viewpoints other than their own which causes self-doubt, confusion, and loss of self-esteem.
Degrading – Any behavior that diminishes the identity, worth or dignity of the person such as: name-calling, mocking, teasing, insulting, ridiculing,
Emotional Blackmail – Uses guilt, compassion, or fear to get what he or she wants.
Terrorizing – Inducing intense fear or terror in a person, by threats or coercion.
Invalidation – Attempts to distort your perception of the world by refusing to acknowledge your personal reality. Says that your emotions and perceptions aren’t real and shouldn’t be trusted.
Isolating – Reducing or restricting freedom and normal contact with others.
Corrupting – Convincing a person to accept and engage in illegal activities.
Exploiting – Using a person for advantage or profit.
Minimizing – A less extreme form of denial that trivializes something you’ve expressed as unimportant or inconsequential.
Unpredictable Responses – Gets angry and upset in a situation that would normally not warrant a response. You walk around on eggshells to avoid any unnecessary drama over innocent comments you make. Drastic mood swings and outbursts.
Gaslighting -A form of psychological abuse involving the manipulation of situations or events that cause a person to be confused or to doubt his perceptions and memories. Gaslighting causes victims to constantly second-guess themselves and wonder if they’re losing their minds.